Sunday, September 14, 2008

Family Photo Update

7 comments:

Carrick family said...

Hey, that is a cute family picture!!! You got cutest boys! I love the beach! You are so lucky!! YOu look so cute!! Miss you tons!

mfes70 said...

Hey simmons such a awesome family pic of you all just gorgeous.love you all michelle.xx

Julie said...

Stop growing is an understatement. We tried to call the big guy several times on the bday, but missed. This time difference is difficult. I hope you know how much we love you. Looks like you had some great parties and family time.

Shalice said...

BEAUTIFUL!! Not hard I guess... the people, location! Does it get any better?

p.s. I cant wait till November.
your still coming right?

Michelle said...

Michelle what an adorable family you have! Your boys are getting so big. I really enjoyed talking to you on the phone! Keep in touch!

Cami D. said...

That's beautiful! I love little's glove ha!

Solo said...

I miss you guys so much....hope all is well and cant wait to see some new post....nothing much just getting ready to go back home....love you all