Gladys is a girl from Tonga that we met threw Solo. She attends BYUH and she is so beautiful and she is the star of the PCC night show and canoe pageant.
Just wanted to say thank you to Gladys (nanny) for watching Branson while Solo and I attended a funeral of a Friend. Branson had a great time, I think they ate 15 popsicles. He would give her a kiss and then say "treat"..
"kiss"
2 comments:
Tell Gladys and everyone else hello. I vow to get better at this. My sis, Lori, had her new baby boy Monday. There are pics on her blog. So precious. I just cry when I see all these photos. I sometimes think I shouldn't look, but I couldn't stand it if I didn't. Looks like everyone is healthy and well. We are going to Polar World or something today...China's Sea World park. We'll let you know. Love you guys.
michelle,
i found your blog after looking through quite a few other blogs! how are you? are you living in hawaii? i would love to hear from you! email me ashvarn@hotmail.com
ashley (varney) southam
Post a Comment