Happy birthday buddy. Wishe we were there to give you a hug and see your handsome face. I cannot believe how those boys have grown since we saw them a couple months ago. Better looking every day...that goes for the parents too.... We will have to try and Skype on the big day tomorrow, but know how much we're thinking of you and especially the birthday boy. Your birthday is almost over here in China, but hasn't started yet for you. It is the same day as "Mid-Autumn Festival" or "Moon Fesitval." It is a celebration for families to stay home together and they eat these moon cakes which are kind of like a fruit cake...yum yum....haha. Sounds like the party is continuing every day so enjoy. I used my rice cooker today and decided I never paid enough attention to what you were doing with it in Hawaii. It worked even though I couldn't tell what the settings were in Chinese. Keep Smiling!
I missed you buddy....gosh how i missed you so much....have fun and be safe...thank you for being a great kid Brax... you are a amazing kid.......i love you brax...
4 comments:
Happy birthday buddy. Wishe we were there to give you a hug and see your handsome face. I cannot believe how those boys have grown since we saw them a couple months ago. Better looking every day...that goes for the parents too.... We will have to try and Skype on the big day tomorrow, but know how much we're thinking of you and especially the birthday boy. Your birthday is almost over here in China, but hasn't started yet for you. It is the same day as "Mid-Autumn Festival" or "Moon Fesitval." It is a celebration for families to stay home together and they eat these moon cakes which are kind of like a fruit cake...yum yum....haha. Sounds like the party is continuing every day so enjoy. I used my rice cooker today and decided I never paid enough attention to what you were doing with it in Hawaii. It worked even though I couldn't tell what the settings were in Chinese. Keep Smiling!
Happy Birthday!!!
Cute Michelle. You got those up so fast too. I thought I would just have a peek.
I missed you buddy....gosh how i missed you so much....have fun and be safe...thank you for being a great kid Brax... you are a amazing kid.......i love you brax...
Post a Comment