Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Vacation

Get ready for blog overload. We have been gone for 3 weeks and we are now back trying to settle into a routine of life. So here is an update of where we went and what we did.. 
Sit back relax and enjoy.. 

So our trip started out in Arizona. Yeah.... I got to go home for a few days!
The weather was beautiful, but the pool was COLD! 

Boys in the backyard swinging!
While in Arizona we got to attend our friends Little girl Baptism and Baby blessing! 
Way to go Teryn we are so proud of you!
Yeah.. After a year we finally got to take another cruise with our Good Friends the NEELEYS!!! We Did a Repositioning Cruise on Holland America. It started in Canada, went to Mexico and ended in San Diego. We had such a great time.
We are blessed with such great Family in Utah. Thanks to Brandons Brothers and Sisters and Mother we were able to leave the kids in Utah. They had so much fun I don't think our kids even knew we were gone. Thank you all!!




3 comments:

Julie said...

Yes, yes! I've been waiting patiently for an update. Cute photos and good adventures. I need to learn how to put the link on so you can see all the China pictures when you're on the blog. Way to go. I'm not so good. Anyway, love the update and love you!

Rose said...

thanks for the update!! I missed your post. It looks like you had a great time!! Thank you for sharing!

LM Photography said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I'm so jealous!!! Idaho is too cold. I'm still looking for jobs down in AZ though so keep your fingers crossed for me. :)