Sunday, October 10, 2010

Visitors....

The month of Aug was full of so much excitement!! My Aunt, Cousins and Grandma and Grandpa came from Idaho to visit!!! There were so many fun things we did and so many pictures to choose, but here are a few of my favorite!!

Me, Connie, Jacob and Ashley Hiked up the Hauula ridge behind the house and of course we picked a day it was pouring rain. We were soaking wet before we even got to the trail. But we were troopers and made it to the top! It was a beautiful view and it was nice and cool! Then after slipping down most of the mountain back to the car we decided to wash off in the ocean! Even Jacobs phone decided to go for a swim!!
Us after dinner at Turtle Bay.. Dont ask why our heads are cut off, but I dont think Grandpa will be going into the photography business anytime soon!!!
I was so happy to have everyone come. When I was younger I would go to Idaho to spend the summer with my grandparents and it was so much fun and I have so many good memories, I hope now I can repay them by having them come to visit more often!!
We even took them to a music concert!! Me and Grandma!!!
Thank you for coming!! It meant the world to me to have you!!!! Hope to see you all again soon!

No comments: