Monday, October 18, 2010

Change!!!

Braxdon has wanted to color his hair brown for a while now, so Saturday we bought the color and went for it!!! And of course Braydon thought it was cool and wanted his hair darker.

Processing
The finished look!
It is so weird to see Braxdon with dark hair, but he looks great. Now I have three boys with Brown hair! I am the only girl and blonde!! Branson didn't want to do his hair because it is STINKY!

3 comments:

jpm1 said...

That is hilarious! He does look good. Nice when you're handsome no matter the hair color. He looks so grown up in that first picture. Wow! We miss you guys!

DeAnna Packer said...

I am smiling myself.... Don't those cute little light heads realize their hair will darken up on it's own in time. They are mighty adorable no matter what however!!!

Diana said...

even as brunettes your boys are so handsome.