Monday, March 15, 2010

Day of Jet Skiing

So I will not bore you with the long version of our life threatening adventure. But lets just say Brandon and I are lucky to be alive. The weather looked perfect for a day of Jet Skiing and the water was Glass. So we dropped the kids off to school and headed out. We made it to Kanehoe and it started to rain, the clouds came in and before you knew it the Island was covered. There was no sign of it any where.. I was scared to death and freezing cold. Brandon was smart enough to take his phone that has a compass and he was able to direct us home. But on our way we were joined by some awesome dolphins. There were about 20 of them and they just wanted to play. They were jumping right over us and trying to keep up with the jet skis. It totally made the experience worth it.. Here are a few shots we got!

At the first sight of a fin I freaked out!!!
Yes that is ME!!! Look how close they were!

Thanks babe for the awesome adventure and the safe return home! Never a dull moment here in Hawaii! And defiantly a once in a life time experience!

3 comments:

Diana said...

Umm jet skiing with dolphins? That sounds freakin' awesome.

Megan and Keli'i said...

Wow, that is AMAZING! How cool is that?

melissa said...

how cool is that...what a beautiful site!