Many of you know that I am so ANTI pets!! I hate all animals... They stink, they poop and they shed. But when you have three little boys I guess you put aside your hates and satisfy their wants. It started with the begging for a puppy. But after much thought we decided to get a soft, quiet, low maintenance, non licking, non barking animal!
Meet BUGZY the newest member of our family. He is a small (size of my palm) lion head bunny. So far he is sweet and quiet. The boys love him so much and wake up extra early just to hold him.
Braxdon was so excited to have his FIRST pet...

I let Braydon hold him in the pet store and then we walked around for a few hours just to make sure he was not allergic.

Branson loves him, but will only hold him with a blanket or towel because Bugzy has little sharp nails that freak him out!

I hope the thrill of a new bunny will last more than a few days. They have each promised to clean the cage, feed and water him.
And lucky me I woke up with itchy swollen eyes.. Guess I should have been the one to hold him at the store!!
3 comments:
you will love him to death! This is the very best pet you could ever get! We LOVE our three bunnies, you will be so addicted that you will run out and grab a female and have a million bunnies...hehe
Way to go mom!!!
Ok... he is totally cute! Good job on making sure Braydon wasn't allergic. And Branson is hilarious, I would hold him with a towel too!
You did it! I can't wait to come back and see him. Darling pictures. Miss you guys so much.
Post a Comment