Spear fishing with Friends.
When the tide goes low and the reef is sticking out I have always wanted to walk out into the ocean and take a look. This past Saturday after games we had friends invite us to go spear fishing. The tide was going to be low at 3pm and we would be able to walk the reef. I was so excited and nervous. One I had never walked the reef nor spear fished. And I had my 2 boys with me! So I knew it was going to be an adventure. Of course Braxdon and Branson couldn't wait to get a spear in their hand!
They were able to snorkel until the negative tide. So in the first few min Branson reef shoe broke, the bottom of the shoe came completely off. So when it was time to walk out onto the reef he got a piggy back from his mom the whole way!!!
Branson knows how to do everything just ask him. So he grabbed and spear and started heading out!
Braxdon and his Best friend Mana ready to spear some fish
Branson waiting so patiently for the tide to go low enough that I would dare walk out there.
Braxdon and mana.. REady to walk the reef.
BEAUTIFUL!
We were at the beach 4 hours and in that time we saw the water go from high tide to negative tide. We are so blessed to live in Hawaii. Thanks to our awesome friends we are enjoying every day!
No comments:
Post a Comment