Wednesday, January 25, 2012

NFL Play60
Yesterday at school the boys got to participate in a NFL Play 60 Clinic. They had players from the NFL come and run drills with the kids. They got a tshirt (signed) and a backpack with a very cool gatorade bottle inside. Braxdon and Braydon did a great job. Unfortunately they did not open it up to the kindergarten class or Branson could have showed them a few things I am sure....
Here are some snaps of the day.. Sorry I dont know who these players are, so if you do, please post a comment and I will add them in.  (Julie this means You)

Braxdon throwing like a pro..
 Braydon is a born football player
 I love when these two monkeys get along and have fun together.
 Braydon and Braxdon getting their shirt signed by: Davon Bess from Miami Dolphins. He was injured so he was not running any of the drills. But nice enough to walk around and sign shirts.

NFL Hall of Famer John Randall





 Braxdon is so serious when he does his drills.
 Braydon is there to have a good time.
And this guy is: _________________________
He was walking around the field making comments and dancing with the kids. Then he saw me and two friends (only us three crazy moms walking around the field taking pictures of our kids!!) Dancing.. He was so funny, he came over and wanted to have a "teach me how to duggy" dance off!!! Don't worry I won!! hahaha Another reason we love living in Hawaii... Our school sets up wonderful things like this for the kids to keep the motivated and on the right track.

No comments: