We have a yearly pass at Weiamea Falls so we are blessed to be able to go there often.
Grandma came in June for the boys birthdays and she had never been to the falls, so we took this opportunity to show her how beautiful it is.
Grandma with Boys
My kids love this tree and hide in the branches for a picture everytime we go!
Mom and Branson.
Swimming in the falls. The water is cold, but once your body is numb it is so much fun!
The two boys sitting under the falls
Trip 2 this summer was with the Akana family! The have three kids and we always have so much fun together. The lived in Laie, but have moved to Hauula, and I think we have spent almost everyday with them this summer! What a blast!!
All the kids in the freezing water!
We had quite the group! And we are so proud of Brandyn and Joselyn for purchasing the yearly pass. It was a big decision for them!!! haha Love ya!
The two girls and our boys!
FRIENDS FOREVER!!
3 comments:
I'm gonna look into getting a pass. Those pictures looks fun.
Grandma Simmons! I sure love her. I miss the days when I could eat her cinnamon rolls. I hope she is doing well!
Loving all the updates, but makes me miss you guys too. Nice new fridge! Ohhhh pie looks better than the bakery. Lots of love to you all.
Post a Comment