The night started out just like any regular date night.... Pick up friends, go to town for dinner, a little shopping while we wait for the movie time!
But to my surprise my Brandon and my friend Joselyn had planned a special night out! They had booked tickets to a Summer Sizzle concert in town! I was so excited!!! I had mentioned going a few times, but didnt know if my hint dropping was enough.. But it WAS!!!!
Me and Jos after dinner. At this point I had no idea we were going to the concert!
Jos was able to get us VIP passes which gave us access backstage to meet the Bands after the concert! Not mention we had 6th Row from the stage seats!!!!
Color Me Bad!! Only Two of the Original four performed! They did a great job.
Shai!!!
All for One! They were our favorite of the night!
And Hype 50 from Americas best dance Crew were the backup dancers!
Thank you Brandon and Jos for the best night ever!! I will never forget it!! You two are sneaky planners and I love it! Cant wait to see whats next! haha....
2 comments:
LOVE your shirt. What fun. You look so beautiful.
man, it looks like you guys sizzled it up. Glad you had so much fun. I thought about you that night & meant to ask you if you went the following Sunday but never really had a chance to talk long enough at church. Those are some good pics. Plus you look super hot in everyone of these photos.
Post a Comment