Not to brag or anything but did I mention how spoiled I am?? Many of you probably already knew that.. But I just had to make a post so their was no question!!
I have the best husband in the whole world. He recently went to NYC for business and when he came back I was showered with gifts. Thank you so much for taking care of me!! How did I get so lucky!!! Love you!
For starters, Roxy t-shirts..
A red Coach purse with a cute pokadot wallet to match!
A Pink Spring COACH purse and wallet to match!
And I also got a beautiful Tiffany necklace!!!

But as you know I love to SAVE my nice stuff so after the picture shot they were put safely back into their spots in my closet! haha.... I know we are supposed to use our Nice stuff, but I am afraid to ruin such beautiful things!! But I love them and appreciate my husband so much for thinking of me!!!
Here is another coach purse I got 2 years ago for my bday but have never used because it is way to Awesome!!
2 comments:
Super cute! And matching wallets even. Brandon is a listener! Lucky girl you. Now go on a hot date and use one of your cute bags!
Wow! What awesome presents, lucky lady ;) So you better be sure that you bring at least one of the cute purses on our girls trip cause they're stylish! No more sitting in the closet, we're taking em' out for a night on the town! xoxo
Post a Comment