Thursday, April 15, 2010

April 10th.. Busy Day

Today was a very busy day!
It started with the boys 1st baseball game! The games are in the park right behind the house so it is great! No need to leave early to drive or get parking! The boys did a great job their first game! They both had great hits, and played a mean outfield! This year the boys are getting older and it is so much fun to watch them grown!!!! We are lucky enough to have them on the same team so one game and one practice!! Here are a few shots of the first game! More to come!!

Braydon's first bat!
He made it to first and then eventually all the way home!
Braxdon rounding second base! He is so intense when he runs!
And the magical jump on home plate!

After the games it was time to celebrate my 29th birthday!! haha....
The boys were so cute this year. Brandon let them pick out what they each wanted to give me with no input from him. They did such a great job and made it such a special day!

Branson wanted to give me a Princess Kite. And he also called me Princess all day long!! And he gave me a Dragonfly necklace!
Braydon wanted to get me jewelry! He has great taste!! These earrings match the eternity band Brandon got me when we were sealed. He also got me a Roxy Jacket!
Braxdon is a very observant child and he remembered that I needed white slippers! He also picked out a awesome Elements t-shirt!
I have the best kids and husband in the whole world.. Each day I feel so blessed to be the wife and mother of these GREAT MEN!!!
And I cant forget to mention the Juicy perfume and True Religion jeans!!! Thank you!!!


After the gifts we jumped in the car to make it over to Lucas Alves Graduation from BYUH! 4 long years of attending BYUH!! We are so happy to have met Lucas.. We will miss him so much when he leaves this sumer for basketball Camp. But we wish him the best of luck and we will try to make his future games!
After the names are presented everyone goes outside to meet their graduate! Here is Braxdon giving Lucas the biggest hug of his life!
I love Hawaii and the tradition of Lei's!!
The FAMILY!!!
I told Vanessa I didn't want to stand next to her because she is so BEAUTIFUL!!
Love you guys!! Thanks for being a part of our lives!!

4 comments:

jpm1 said...

Okay my darlings it has been way too long since I've been on the computer.... great blogging! How I miss you guys. I'm so glad you keep doing such fun things. Congrats to Lucas. Happy happy birthday. Poke the frogs for me. I'm seriously thinking the red, pole shoes with the new Coach bag....yes, that's the ticket! Love to you all.

DeAnna Packer said...

Beauty is as beauty does.....
Two BEAUTIFUL GIRLS we must say. (Chocolate and Vanilla :)
I love the sweet pictures with you with each child! Wish I could pull them off your blog and put them in my picture bank.

Hope you have a wonderful year!

Carrick family said...

You guys are cute!! That is so sweet of boys to pick out the present for you.. They sure love you too much!! Happy belated birthday!

Diana said...

Congrats to Lucas!