As we are getting ready to walk out the door to go to Basketball Practice we hear a HUGE THUD! I am looking out every window to find what it was. And out the front door this is what I see.....
A guy in this truck Claims he fell asleep, hit a parked car and then the power pole right in front of our house! Only missing our mailbox and Fence by inches!
The power never did go out, but I could not get out of my drive way for a few hours. But Braydon had a game at 6pm so after they moved the truck the police was nice to let me out of my driveway!
The way the Lord blesses us is amazing. Only moments before the accident Braxdon had walked next door to the store to get a water for his practice. Right where the parked car was that was hit! And we were going to practice behind the house and we always walk along the fence, and most of the time the boys are a head of me! So if only the timing had been slightly altered who knows what could have happened. I feel very blessed to have my kids and family safe!
6 comments:
Seriously! That is so random. So glad the boys are ok. Brandon told us about it, but he was mad that he always misses the exciting stuff.
Amy told me about the guy falling asleep. Nuts. I didn't know about all the other stuff. Awful! Glad no one got hurt.
Aloooooooha my sweet girl,
so glad I made the little delivery before all the excitement!! so much for any rest and relaxation..huh? totally love the blog and I am honored to be a part of it
MWAH xxooxxooxx
QueenB
You better move to Twin! Can't beleive those pictures. Soooo glad everyone is safe. That guy needs to serve time!
Tender mercies for sure. Makes me realize that when we pray for the safety and guidance of our families each day.... Perhaps there is some divine help ... Oh, how grateful your beautiful little family is safe . sigh
We pray and worry for you every day. Love you.
Post a Comment