Thursday, January 21, 2010

SICK.

This last week has been crazy at our home with Coughing! So finally after a week of non stop coughing I took Branson to the DR. to find out he has Bronchitis. They put him on an antibiotic and a breathing machine! Branson is so tuff, and he likes to breath on the mask because it stops the coughing.
Then today poor Braydon woke up with a sore throat AGAIN. So I took him in this morning and he has another round of Strep Throat! Mixed with allergies.
Living in Paradise is not fun when you are sick!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope they all get to feeling better. It stinks to have sick kids. Thanks for updating your blog. Love you hear what your family is doing

melissa said...

poor little guy! That is a cute pic of him though. I hate when kids get sick, it seems to last forever. get better bud!

Diana said...

What the?? So it wasn't just a tickle in his throat. Poor little guys.

Julie said...

I'm glad everyone's doing better. Keep up the good work mom.

DeAnna Packer said...

Oh no.... Don't like those little people getting sick. Hope they are better by now. Good Luck Mom and Dad!