Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mothers Day!!

Thank you to my wonderful Husband, three boys and Sister Solo I had the best mothers day ever!! Brandon was leaving town on Sunday so we went out as a family on Saturday night to Lei Lei's our favorite restaurant at Turtle Bay! After dinner we went over to the resort to lay on the hammocks and watch the sunset. 

Here is what we saw..... Breath Taking Right?
Here I am relaxing after a huge dinner....

Then Sunday morning I woke up to Breakfast in Bed. Well really I came to the table beacuse I did not want to eat alone in bed.. haha..

Braxdon, Braydon and Branson along with Dad and Solo made the best French toast, Cut strawberries, and sausage anyone has ever tasted. 

Branson Stirring the eggs
Braxdon and Braydon cutting up the Strawberries
Thank you to my family for making Mothers Day such a special day!! 

5 comments:

*ABBY* said...

score!! what a great treat for a wonderful mom!!

melissa said...

that sounds wonderful. you are a great mom and have three beautiful boys. your truly blessed. did you get the email I sent you for mothers day? i've called your cell a couple times, wanted to hear how the cruise was. talk soon!

LM Photography said...

Lucky girl! Looks like you had an awesome day. The view is amazing!

Hansen Family said...

What the???? I haven't checked your blog forever, since you went private it doesn't tell me when you update??? I hope you had a happy mothers day!! We miss you guys!!! LOVe you GUYS!!

Solo said...

good to know you had a great day and you had fun....we love you sister