Every May in Hawaii they have a May Day Celebration.
It is where the culture of Hawaii is celebrated.
Each year at the boys school each class puts on a dance performance. This year was so fun to see both boys love dancing with their classmates.
Braydon is getting ready for his big number.
They are performing to "Under the Sea" from the Little Mermaid.
Braydon is the cutest fish I have ever seen.
He knew all the moves and did them with such Style.
Braydon with is Friend Tomasi
Braxdons class performed to La Cucaracha (the mexican cock roach song)
Braxdon and his partner Lili did such a great job.
They were chosen to help choreograph the dance moves.
Braxdon being a very handsome cock roach
Thanks for making May Day so much fun. We enjoyed watching the boys perform and hearing everyone cheering for them.
When I was walking Braxdon back to class I asked him who he got his nice dance moves from (while shaking my hips to look like him) and he looked at me and said quickly.. "must have been DAD!"
3 comments:
Fantastic! Love the pictures. I bet he got his dance moves from Papa Terry.....hahaha.....
i love the way he danced... it was way fun that day...thanks for posting it...
He got the 'moves' from his dad because YOU haven't LOST yours :)
Post a Comment