Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Braxdon School Work.....

Today Braxdon brought home some of the projects he has been working on in school. I was so proud and impressed at his Painting, drawing and writing I had to share...

CHINAMAN'S HAT


Also in his class they have been writing Autobiographies. (I had no idea) And each child was given a bound copy to take home. It has a self portrait drawn by each child and an autobiography.  Braxdon has a great teacher, but after reading the autobiography I am thinking maybe the parents should have had a chance to proof read!!

Front Cover is a picture of the 2nd Grad Class


Here is the Autobiography Braxdon wrote: 
(i have typed it out below so you can actually read it)

My name is Braxdon Simmons. I am 7 years old.  I am good at running. My favorite sport is swimming.  My favorite fruit is watermelon.  I am 4 feet 7 inches. My Dad is a millionaire. My mom is good at running.  I also love reading.  My favorite book is Magic Treehouse.  But I like other chapter book's like Flat Stanly, Stuart Little and other books. Stuart Little is 28 chapters. It only take's me two hours.  I love School. It is fun.  I also watch volleyball.  BYU-H wins. I love the Olympics. My favorite sports they do are swimming, tennis, and chariot race.  My favorite person is Michel Phelps.  I love writing. My mom grew up in Idaho. My dad grew up in Pleasant Grove.  Me and my brothers grew up in Arizona. I am in second grade. My favorite smoothie flavor is tropical fruit.  My favorite food is pasta.  I do not like to eat hot things.  
Some Day I will be an astronaut.

Self Portrait


I am so proud of Braxdon for all his hard work he does at school and for his excitement to always do his best!!

2 comments:

Solo said...

Brax is so a big boy....i love him

jpm1 said...

Braxdon you rock! What a great job buddy. Excellent writing and drawing. Love you all the way from China.