Sunday, March 1, 2009

Branson

With Branson being the only child home during the day we get to have so much fun!! The other day I was loading the dishwasher and out of no where I hear... MOM COME FIND ME!!!! So immediately knew it was time for hide and seek! And Branson being very clever found a great spot and he did not say a word....
 
Can you spot him??? The only basket in the middle of the floor.. haha
So clever!!

Also we were given a family statue from papa Terry and Julie for our Sealing about 2 years ago, and this little man packs it around every where he goes... Then he will point to each person and name them.. Dad, Mom, Braxdon, Braydon, Branson.. So cute!!!

3 comments:

Solo said...

ooooohhhhhhh....he is sooooooooo cute and funny.... i love you brans....

LM Photography said...

Haha! He is soooo funny! Brett was laughing pretty hard at these pics. He misses his little buddy a lot. We miss all you guys actually. I had Krispy Kreme the other day and thought of you! That place is soooo good and soooo bad at the same time. But I love it anyway. :)

DeAnna Packer said...

There is something about children that simply speaks to the heart!

ps... Have I told you how very sweet it is to see the title Mom and Dad Packer over on the side of your home page..... Very touching to us. Thanks.