When I went to Utah my friend Becky had the cutest baby burp clothes. They were the white ones with fabric and ribbon. So this week I was feeling crafty and wanted to make them for a friends baby shower. So here is my attempt, Not the best, I didn't even take them to the shower because they were not perfect.. So I will keep practicing.
8 comments:
I think they look fantastic. You don't give yourself enough credit! We're just going to call it "Michelle Homemaker" from now on! Much love.
I think that they are super cute! Look soft too.
If your talking about Becky my sister, then nothing turns at as perfect as she makes it! I've tried several times and then I give up and make Dusty try!
I'll take three of those in blue, if you have the time. ha ha
you only have three weeks to get them here! They are really cute!
Watch out martha. skype us soon.
What a darling idea! So Christmasy and fun..... AND....
SHAME ON YOU FOR NOT TAKING THEM TO THE SHOWER!!! :)
Aww Michelle, you did a great job! You make bibs? Steven needs one...LMAO!
Michelle, they turned out so cute! I can't believe you didn't take them to the shower. Mine aren't perfect either, but that is beauty of "home made"!! Can't wait to see you guys!!
I never knew you were so crafty! You'll have to show me how you made those, so I can attemp at a few for Macey. You better save some time aside on your visit here so Brandon and I can see you guys! See ya!
Post a Comment