Today the boys did not have school because of Veterans day, so we packed up and went to Turtle Bay Beach. It was such a beautiful day and I was so happy to get a little sun and the boys loved playing in the water. (can you see how clear and wonderful the water is?)
We took Conner with us to play and enjoy the day.
He was so fun and great with the boys.
They loved to play and jump on him all day long.
7 comments:
That is not even fair. We are freezing here in the rain (almost snow!) I am so jealous. You have such a darling family. Soak up some rays for me!
michelle i cant beleive the boys! there so big. it makes me sad they wouldnt even remember who i was. give em all a big hug and kiss anyway!!
You should have kept digging because you were almost here! That would have been the best adventure ever. Maybe you'll have to try it again next week and let us know we'll start digging from this end. Love you to pieces. I finally got on the blogs after about 4 days. Don't know what was up around here.
That looks sooo much fun!! Lucky, you live close by the beach!! I love Hawaii! We will have to come visiting you someday soon!
Such fun in the sun, with the cutest faces ever!!!
(I can tell I need to surf the blogs more.... You do such a great job of capturing the moment.)
i miss you guys....yep the ocean actually looks pretty and so as the weather.... miss you guys...my cute nephews are growing....i cant wait to see you guys... sister you had done a great job updating the blog for all of us around....you are the best...
Nice to hear from another person on our blog. Like everyone else says--not fair. It looks like so much fun and your boys are so dang cute.
-Ryan and Jolea
Post a Comment