Sunday, November 9, 2008

More Parties

This weekend the boys went to Lilly Gomez birthday party. She turned 8 and lives right next door. She is such a great friend to the boys! They went to town to Chuck E Cheese.  Thanks to our good friends The Wolfersbergers here are some great pics of the boys! 




Braxdon with the Bday Girl.

3 comments:

Solo said...

i just want to thank you so much for updating the blog for all of us families that are not there during those fun times.....you are the best....seriously....tell my most handsome nephews i send my love..
Solo

DeAnna Packer said...

I second the above comment....
The Packer People love seeing those adorable faces and hearing the news.

Love to all....

DeAnna Packer said...

ps.... Did I ever tell you I love the listing: "Mom and Dad Packer". It brought a warm fuzzy to my heart! Thanks Love....