Most of you will recognize the famous Samoan Kap!!! He is our good friend and works at the PCC. He does the Fire Knife show at the Horizon night show, He is amazing at fire knife!! Kap and Braydon have become such good buddies. (of course Braydon wants to be just like Kap), so Kap has agreed to give the boys Fire Knife lessons!! How Great is that, lessons by the BEST!! So here is our first lesson!! ENJOY!!
Kap showing them the basic twirl
Branson will chuck it into the air as high as he
can and then "try" to catch it. Mostly it hits him in the head and he does it again.
Braxdon giving the basics a try
Braydon Eat, Sleeps, and Breaths his fire knife.
6 comments:
Pretty soon it will be the Simmons' Samoa Show at the PCC. We'll have coconut tree climbing and fire knife dancing. I'm all for it. Hugs to you all.
how cool is that! I know that guy from when we last were at the pcc, how funny, he's been there forever. He seems very cool, your boys are sooooooo lucky! I saw I missed your call this morning, wondering about Blanding??? Hope you have a great day!
Loved this. I have to admit I have a little Hawaiian blood in me somewhere.... I love your hawaiian living.
My folks had hawaiian friends to our home all the time...singing, making leis, teaching us to dance, etc. So this feels like a little of home to me... Love your pictures
Do you ever get my comments?? I write them, but they never show up.
Love, DeAnna
Seriously have the coolest life! Can you please find my husband over there so I can come to live by you?
yep everyone, Braydon is truely a samoan in the heart so as his actions... i love that kid....the lover boy in my opinion...Brax is doing awesome with fire knife so as branson.... They are the most amazing kids ever in the whole wide world i can promise you that.... love you buddies...your favorite aunty...
Post a Comment