Sunday, October 19, 2008

#35 our MVP

#35 is our MVP.  Ane Vea!! She is one amazing Volleyball Player, she is left handed and has a spike like I have never seen before. She lives across the park from us and is an amazing person! So kind and loving and a GREAT Friend.  This last week we had the chance to go to 2 of her volleyball games! We were blown away at her talents!! But Saturday before the game she walked the falls with us, so here we are with a STAR!!! Thanks Ane for being our friend!!!




This is some yummy smoothy in a bowl. Has cold smoothy on the bottom, granola, bananas, and honey! So Good! And we still had room for a Cheese burger and Pie from TEDS!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Sometimes I hate looking at the updates because it makes me homesick for you guys. Tell the gang hello. Looks like you're still having a blast. Love you all.

melissa said...

hey: I finally am in the blogging action. my address is thememmottfamily.blogspot.com
hope to see you post soon.
love you, liss

DeAnna Packer said...

How fun can life be. Eating yummy things with a Celeb! Seeing spectacular things with the Fam.

I just have fun viewing these blogs and feeling as though I were there with people I have grown to love!!! Go Hawaii!! Go China!!

Hip, hip, hoorah ....from Bountiful:)