Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sunday....

Today church was cut short due to the bathrooms plugging up.. So we were home by 12, ate lunch and took a THREE hour nap!! I love Sundays.....
But after three hours we were all ready to get out of the house. So we went to the Temple grounds. We are so blessed to only live 3 miles away.
I think the boys were more excited to take the pictures than be in them.. 
But here are a few we got. 
I have to beg that we don't have our thumbs up, or "hang loose" in every picture!!!

7 comments:

Julie said...

Darling as usual! You look great. Awesome temple and such good memories.

Brenda B said...

Cute pics!! I like your new backgroud too!

DeAnna Packer said...

I am so happy to see this blog!!!
Love those faces.
A....lo......ha!
DeAnna

lori said...

I didn't know you guys had a blog! How fun! I love that last picture! Your family is SO CUTE! We always beg Julie for pics of those boys!

Anne's Vinyl and so much more said...

Cute pictures!

lori said...

I tried to comment last night but it's not showing up. Bah.
So glad you left a note on our site! I had no idea you had this blog! (Julie...you gotta share the love!)

So fun to see these pics! Your family is so darling!

Lobdell family said...

Hi Michelle,
THis is Jill Edde Lobdell. I don't know if you remember me but I wanted to say hi. Please check out my blog if you have a chance. You have very handsome boys!!