Friday, July 25, 2008

QUICKSILVER....
One more then I am going to bed.. haha...   Just wanted to post a picture of my three Hotties..




5 comments:

Enjoy the Journey said...

Your page is so cute and SO PERFECT. And yes... I must say you have some of the best hotties in the world! We miss you. Yay for November!

Robyn said...

oh my gosh so good to here from you, this is why I love blogging you run in to so many people! How fun that you live in hawaii! Hey I was just wondering how your mom in law is doing? We worked together in relief society and just wonder how she was hangin in there? Hope all is well keep in touch!

Julie said...

Oh how those little faces make me smile. I don't know how you get your site so fabulous....I can't even get my words to post correctly....haha.... So many cute posts! We totally miss you and I'll work on updating my own pathetic site. Love you guys! and you guessed it.... "I LOVE THE SEAL AND THE TURTLE!"

Jenny Shumway said...

Michelle -
It was great to hear from you!! I can't believe how grown up your boys are getting - they are so cute! Is it okay if one of them marries Alli?? Thanks for stopping by my blog - let me know if it's okay to add you as a link!!

Brenda B said...

I agree, you do have some little hotties on your hands :)