Friday, July 25, 2008

Blog Overload....


So I have a new MAC and it has its own program for creating a Blog.. But since it is new and I am not that smart I am going to have to catch up on the Original blog spot.. So here it goes......

Hawaii is still great.. Here are a few things we have been up to...
Playing.... Playing... Playing...










********************************************************
Brandon and Braxdon recently went to Australia to visit some friends. I was supposed to go... But a 10.5 hour plane ride over the wide open ocean did not sound like too much fun.. But they were safe and had a great time. 

**********************************************************
While they were gone Braydon and I got a mommy / son day out.... Braydon got to pick lunch, an activity and Pay.. Yeah.. 
So he choose  Panda for lunch (of course) and Ice Skating.. We had such a great time. Skating and drinking hot chocolate. They had great little helps for beginers on ice. Braydon did a great job and no sprained ankles.  Thanks buddy.. Hope we can go again real soon..


1 comment:

DeAnna Packer said...

How great is that...(A 'skater' for beginning skaters!) Maybe an old Grandma could try with something like that! Great little activity for Mom and Child:)