No one blogs anymore, except for maybe me. I do it for the book I showed you.
You guys always do so many cool things & visit so many cool places, you maybe should to document it all & save it for the boys when they get older. They might appreciate it one day.
5 comments:
I totally check yours weekly. So, YES. You should keep it up! That is if you love Lucas and I.... haha just kidding.
Ok Xexa.... Just for you guys I will do it!!!!!! We love and miss you guys.....
No one blogs anymore, except for maybe me. I do it for the book I showed you.
You guys always do so many cool things & visit so many cool places, you maybe should to document it all & save it for the boys when they get older. They might appreciate it one day.
Don't call it quits - I blog I blog! And I might just want to live vicariously through you...
I just do it for a bit of history. I'm always behind. Funny, I haven't checked yours for so long.... NICE.
Post a Comment