This year we had such a great Christmas. The boys didn't ask Santa for much and you will never believe they got what they wanted.. It was such a beautiful day. After waking up extra Early and opening gifts we went to the beach!
I love the new years eve Tradition of opening Matching PJ's!!!
Our friends Heath and Beck were so wonderful to get us Shot Glasses for the special day.. Its Egg nog Dont worry!
Our Friends Kali And Sterling had a great New Years Eve party. I think this was the first year I have actually made it past 12!!! Thank you for all the food and fun!! We played Minute to win it and had so many great laughs...
Branson wouldnt let "cousin" Heath out of his sight!
We were so blessed to have Grandpa and Grandma here visiting to bring in the new year!!
There were so many fireworks that the kids started about 8 and had enough to last until after midnight! It was amazing.. Braxdon and Braydon had so much fun lighting the fireworks and throwing them to the middle for everyone to enjoy! Who knew their mother would let them play with FIRE!!
1 comment:
Have I been out of touch for so long, or did you JUST enter these pictures?
Love them.... Keep 'em coming..
Post a Comment