Monday, August 10, 2009

Summer Vacation

Now that school is back in I have time to update our blog. We had a great summer vacation as you can tell from the millions of pictures.

Or Vacation started in Utah, where we went to the strawberry days Parade and Rodeo. Then up to Uncle Jons for a Great BBQ and Quad riding. There was supposed to be an Electrical Bull to ride, but due to weather this will have to wait for next year. We also went to the new Temple open house, it was beautiful. It was great to have Nobel (bo-bo) with us. We went up to Payson Lake fishing... Did I mention I caught 7 fish.. haha. Thank you family and friends who made the trip to Utah so much fun..

After Utah we headed to California with Todd and Stacy and family. The road trip was actually a lot of fun. We stopped in Vegas for one night to break the trip up. Then when we reached California we stayed in nice resort where our rooms backed up to the golf course. So each evening we got to go and play football and soccer. We also did races, which Todd faked an injury because he was loosing to Tanner. But we all had a great time. We went to Disneyland, California Adventure, and of course Tommy's Burger.

New Zealand.. What a great place to visit. It was winter so a little cold, but we were able to stay warm running around the farm. haha.. Brandon paid the first person to touch a cow 5 bucks.. Out of all the cousins can you guess who touched it first... Yep BRAYDON! My child with little to no fear. We got to see them milk a cow and we got to pester all the animals on the farm. And at night after the kids were in bed we Brandon and I got to go to the movies with Fa'a and Tili. They have Premier seating where you pay extra to sit in Huge Recliners, they deliver your popcorn and drinks. We got to see Transformers on the largest screen in the world! Thanks for all the fun... The boys also got the traditional hair cut from Uncle Nate. Branson would wake up each morning and put his hand on his head to make sure his hair cut was still there.. So cute!

After New Zealand we went to Australia to visit our loving friends and family, but the pictures are giving me a hard time loading so those are soon to come!! Enjoy!!!

6 comments:

melissa said...

awesome pics, sounds like you had a great trip. I am jealous your kids are in school aready, we have a couple more weeks still... I love your boys, and the stories, they make me laugh.

jpm1 said...

One word....fabulous! Can't wait to see you in person.

F@y said...

Awesome post! Yay!!!!

DeAnna Packer said...

So much fun for such an adorable little family! I am glad I happened on to these pictures. Such sweet memories...

DeAnna Packer said...

What a terrific family....
What fantastic hair cuts....
I remember New Zealand....(got home and discovered our littlest angel was on the way) :)

DeAnna Packer said...

Just love your little 'gang'. Wish I had one tenth the ambition or energy.... You are terrific!