Monday, August 3, 2009

Back HOME!!

So my goal when we got back to Hawaii was to go to the beach everyday before the kids went back to school.. Well They are back and we went Once! And I didnt even go.. haha..
Brandon's cousin Adam Jacobsmeyer and his cute family moved to Hawaii this last week. He will be working at BYUH, they have 4 adorable little girls and his Wife Katie is due in 4 weeks with their 5th GIRL!! So we have had so much fun having them over. So Saturday they all went to Kahana Bay and had such a great time.. It is so much fun to have family close by!!!


And of course here is the web if you wanna see all the pics..http://HawaiiSimmons.winkflash.com

4 comments:

DeAnna Packer said...

So happy you are adding to your great FRIENDSHIP POOL. They are lucky to be YOUR friends. Love you and your doings.... DeAnna

Enjoy the Journey said...

I am so glad you made it back safe and sound! And I am glad you are blogging again so I can keep up on my favorite people. Um... can we be neighbors again? It would be so fun to have this part of your family close :D

Sabrina Rex said...

It was so fun to see you when you were in utah. I am glad you had a good vacation. hope to see you when I come in october.

F@y said...

Fun, more family for you guys here in Hawaii! That means you guys are staying put right? :P