Brandon has just returned from Samoa. He had a great trip visiting friends and family. I think he spent most of his time in the water.
Here are a few of the beautiful pictures he took of the wonderful island of Samoa.
He went to visit family and for Mama's 60th bday!!
We Love you Sineva!!
A bit Blurry but it is to show the wonderful FEED they had in Celebration of Mom!
Can you believe the table of food... Yumm!
Fale's by the beach!
Beautiful Sunset!
My favorite Starfish!
2 comments:
I LOVE MY MOM... i love samoa!
What a beautiful family Brandon...
What incredible pictures!
I feel so grateful to know you..
(I wonder if any of your family heard of or knew Dee's Uncle RALPH OLSON..who spent so much time in Samoa as a missionary and later in the education field.... He died several years ago. But, you should have seen those dear, dear people who came from Samoa to sing and honor him.)
Post a Comment