Sunday, February 15, 2009

Visitor Center

As you know when we have visitors there is a list of places we take them and so lucky you get to see the spots over and over..  haha... Today being Sunday we took the girls to the Temple Visitor center. Most of you know that the Temple is closed for 18 months for repair and remodeling. But we were still able to go in the visitor center and see a few short movies on families.. It reminds me how lucky I am to have such a great family.  

My THREE STUDS!!!
Before getting out of the car I reminded the boys that this is the temple grounds and we are at the house of the Lord, so please use quiet voices, no running, screaming, or fighting...

Braxdon not running or jumping.....

Braydon not running or jumping.....
And of course Branson not doing everything his two older brothers do!!!
They did a great job at listening don't you think.. hahaha.. Gotta love kids!!!

4 comments:

F@y said...

Love them studs of yours! Wow so reverent. My kids do the same hehe!

Solo said...

i love this kid..... i really do... it was a fun day....how did you do that sister.... awesome job....

Enjoy the Journey said...

To be honest, I am glad to see your kids not listening beause I am convinced that the Simmons boys are the best behaved kids IN THE WORLD and so I am often ashamed at how out of control mine are!! Haha! They are the coolest kids ever! I would take them in a heart beat!
And I am so jealous that you two sisters run 4 miles every day. Can you please come here and kick my butt into gear?

Anjeny said...

Thanks Michelle. I love your blog. When you want to kill time on blogland, just click on my name or picture and it'll take you straight to my blog.

Love the kids of the kids. The boys seem to enjoy all the outings you took them too.