A big Thank you to our friends for such a great weekend, and a HUGE Thank you to my Sister Solo for taking such good care of our boys!!!!
Here are only a few pictures because you know what they say....
"WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS STAYS IN VEGAS!!"
Can you believe it will be 10 years Feb 28th
We stayed at the Bellaigo, here is the view from our room!
6 comments:
Looks like a blast, happy 10 years that is soooo crazy! Look how far you have come, beautiful family, hawaii bound, sealed, the list goes on. I am proud of you.
Hey, I did see you two on TV.. I thought I did.. Just kidding, but I did watch the UFC fight with some friends on paper-view (the next best thing to seeing the fight live)! What a show! Glad to see you had fun..
I almost didn't recognize you....are you brunette these days??!! Lookin good as always. Happy anniversary. We just got back at 3am from our travels and can't wait to catch up. Love you to pieces.
nice vacation.....nice wedding chapel too...hehehe....not bad to try it out aye....lol....i guess the little sister can do the same too....hehehe ...love ya
It's amazing to see how fast time goes... ten years since you got married... wow!! time flies.
By the way, you look beautiful with your new hair color!!
You can mention our names....lol! See I told you your hair is color is pretty! OMG I want to go back! BTW I had some twinkies...lol! I craved them since you mentioned it..lol! I love ya my Roxy girl!
Post a Comment