This year was my year to plan Valentines, so we went on a dinner cruise with some friends.. We had such a great time... But I gave Brandon a hard time because it has been "many" years since he has gotten me flowers for Valentines day... He was a good sport about it... Then he left for a few days to go back east. But when he returned home he did not come empty handed!! He brought me 36 Roses.... 12 White, 12 Red and 12 Intuition (pink and red mix) And he made sure I knew they were not for Valentines, but they were just because.... What a great husband!!!!! Thank you so much, I love waking up to them every morning!!!!
4 comments:
I use to get flowers every week JUST BECAUSE. Then one day I complained and said instead of buying me flowers he should spend the money on some jeans or clothes anything that doesn't die on me. Since then I have gotten flowers once or twice. SO NEVER COMPLAIN IF YOU GET THEM!
what a great husband.... those flowers are soooo beautiful.... i like Shalice comment...hehehehe....sister you deserved all those beautiful flowers....
Way to go....keep the love alive...haha. You two are the best!
Sweet!!!! You are spoiled! :)
Post a Comment