Sunday, February 15, 2009

Honolulu ZOO

This week was the boys school field trip to the Honolulu Zoo! Brandon was voted to ride the bus with dozens of screaming kids, while I took Branson, Courtney and Morgan in my car peacefully watching Toy Story the whole way there... But we had a great time! So amazing to me that I have two Boys old enough to be on field trips together...

Here is Braxdon and Braydon visiting a few of our Relatives. 
(I wont mention which side they are on....)
Branson was so in love with this baby elephant statue. 
He just wanted to stand and hug it all day.. Repeating "my baby elephant"
 Braydon was so happy to be on his first Field Trip! 

4 comments:

melissa said...

Branson called and told me he wants to come and visit Idaho. What a doll! Love the pics and love love love field trips! Happy Valentines, we miss you

F@y said...

Yay we have the same relatives...lmao!

Solo said...

i love them.... you have the most cute boys ever....

Rose said...

Did I mention that I think your kids are adorable? Look at those faces... They are so cute! Always smiling, they are happy boys, well, having you and Brandon as their parents of course they are happy. Thank you for sharing.
Love ya!!