So after months of rain we finally have had a few beautiful sunny days. So Saturday we loaded up the jet skis and went to the beach. We had a great day in the water and playing in the sand.
The boys boogie boarded most of the time with their friends.
Braxdon can ride any wave all the way into the sand
And Braydon can surf any thing in the water
Aunty Solo and the kids found a coconut and cracked it open to see if it was sweet inside.. Nope!
3 comments:
How fun! They loved it! Thanks for capturing memories for us!
Your boys are amazing!! I can't believe Braydon can surf when I don't even know how to swim, shame on me!
I'm so jealous! We are freezing here in Utah, I would love to be hanging out at the beach. You are a lucky lady!!
Post a Comment